Some of these questions are from you, while the rest was concocted by my devious mind. Feel free to check the blog and their stunning covers out.
- N.R. Williams - I would like to know from Astraea Press what form of publishing they are considering? Traditional hard/paperback copies, e-books or audio books? One or all three?
- the1940mysterywriter - how do you intend to market your ebooks and your writers? Granted that marketing budgets are endangered species throughout publishing, but do you have a plan for overcoming that ongoing problem and assisting their writers' sales figures?
- Joanna - How many books a month should we expect to come out of Astraea Press?
- Joanna - How do you maintain the balance between professionalism and making the authors feel like part of the Astraea family?
- Joanna - Do you have any cool contests or pitches coming up?
- Joanna - What would you say to people who still do not believe in ePublishing?
- Joanna - Apart for explicit scenes, what else would be a major turn off for editors at Astraea Press?